Access content during the Covid-19 pandemic
Given the current global coronavirus pandemic, we wanted to assure users that we are doing all that we can to support researchers during this difficult time. Whether this is accessing our content remotely or accessing research that we have published related to coronavirus, further details are provided below.
Logging in via Remote Access
We currently support remote access with the following Shibboleth Federations:
- AAF (Australia)
- DFN-AAI (Germany)
- OpenAthens Federation
- UK Access Management Federation
How to log in
- On the Portland Press website, select “Sign In” at the top right of the page.
- From the options, click on the link “Sign in via your Institution”.
- On the next page, choose your Federation from the first drop-down list. Then look for your institution’s name on the second list.
- Click the blue “Select” button. This should take you to your institution’s login page. Here, you will need the username and password supplied by your institution.
- Federation and Shibboleth Entity ID (both are required fields)
- Scoped Affiliation and/or Person Affiliation and/or Person Entitlement (at least one of these is required)